War Memorial Gym
Home to San Francisco's only Division I men's basketball team, War Memorial has been the scene of many USF championship efforts. The gym serves as home court for women's volleyball and basketball, the Athletic Department offices, and athletic training rooms. Continued.....
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does registration/camp start?
- Registration begins at 8:15am on the first day of camp. Camp doors will open at 8:30am all other camp days. Please do not drop off your camper prior to 8:30am on all other days of camp. Camp will begin at 9:00am everyday.
What should my child bring to camp?
- Water Bottle (optional) – We have two water fountains, and will have big ice coolers at the gymnasium as well.
- Packed Lunch – We ask that all campers bring a packed lunch with their names on it. Campers also will have the option to pre-order a ‘pizza lunch’ in the morning when they get dropped off. This option will cost $10/daily, and will consist of two (2) slices of pizza, one snack, and a Gatorade or bottled water.
What should my child leave at home?
- Personal Basketball
- Unnecessary Valuables
Is there any after-hours child care?
- If you have signed your child up for ‘after-hours’, we will have three (3) coaches monitoring them in the gymnasium until you are able to pick them up. All children MUST be picked up by 5:00pm.
Can my child be on the same team as his friend?
- We will do our best to accommodate requests, but can’t promise it in advance. All campers will be grouped by age first, and then separated onto different teams based on skill level and team balance.