Boy's & Girl's Ages: 4-7
Location: Tudor Fieldhouse-Rice Campus-Houston, TX
Monday, June 19, 2017 to Friday, June 23, 2017
Starts: 9:00am / Ends: 11:00am
Camp Cost: $150.00
Our Biddie Ball camps are available to all boys and girls ages 4-7. Campers enjoy a morning of skills, drills, and fun with our camp staff, focusing on the basic fundamentals of basketball.
Scott Pera Rice Basketball Camp T-Shirt
What to bring:
Come dressed and ready to play with athletic shorts, a t-shirt, and basketball/athletic shoes. Do not bring jewelry, watches, hats, etc. Additionally, do not bring a basketball or water bottle, as these are provided.
Camp times/conclusion of camp:
Camp will run from 9:00am to 11:00pm with drop off available beginning at 8:00am. Please pick up INSIDE of Tudor Fieldhouse promptly each day at 11:00am. Parking information is available below.
We have a full-time, certified athletic trainer who will be on site throughout the entirety of camp. If you have any medical concerns regarding your child, please convey this to the trainer at check-in. In the waiver statement that was electronically signed, please note that over-the-counter medications may be provided. Should you have any questions about this policy, please speak to our camp trainer at check-in.
Closing ceremony/conclusion of camp:
Our Rice Relays, a closing ceremony tailor-made to our Biddie Ball participants, will take place at 10:15am on the last day of camp, with camp concluding at 11:00am.
All family members are welcome to come and observe camp. Signage from the lobby will direct you to seating. If you do attend, you must park in West/Visitor Lot 1 (hourly charge) adjacent to Tudor Fieldhouse
A 10% discount will be offered for Rice Staff. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
Due to construction on the campus of Rice University, parking information is currently unavailable. Parking information will be communicated to all campers, parents, and guardians prior to the start of camp.
Snack: A snack is provided daily as part of your camp tuition. All of our snacks are peanut-free.
• $50.00 of total is considered a deposit and is non-refundable.
• No partial refunds/discounts/or prorated rates for attending other events or being able to only attend certain days.
• If camper cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances, notification must be made prior to check-in.
• No other camper may attend in place of your son/daughter due to absence.
• If camper misses 3 or more days due to illness/injury, balance will be reimbursed minus $50.00 deposit.
• In the event of a dire family situation, refund will be given for day(s) missed, minus $50.00 deposit.
• A $25.00 failed payment/returned check charge will be charged per transaction
For questions please contact email@example.com.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way to communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you registered for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.