Boy's Grades: 9th-12th
Location: Tudor Fieldhouse-Rice Campus-Houston, TX
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Starts: 9:00am / Ends: 3:00pm
Camp Cost: $50.00
Camp will be limited to the first 100 registrants.
Geared toward varsity high school basketball players and players who excel on their Club or AAU teams (Boys), Rice Basketball Elite Camp features high-level instruction from Rice Basketball players and staff in a college practice setting.
Our camps are open to any and all
entrants, limited to the first 100 players.
•Receive skill instruction from Rice Basketball players & coaches in a college
•Test your skills against the best competition & be seen by the Rice coaching staff
•Play on the home floor of the Rice Owls; tour Rice Basketball facilities
Cost: $50.00 Includes reversible jersey and lunch.
What to bring:
Come dressed and ready to play with athletic shorts, basketball shoes, and any other gear each individual player may need in order to play multiple games each day. Water will be available throughout the facility, but players may want to bring a water bottle and/or a sports drink.
Camp times/conclusion of camp:
Camp will run from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
We have a full-time, certified athletic trainer who will be on site throughout the entirety of camp. If you have any medical concerns regarding your child, please convey this to the trainer at check-in. In the waiver statement that was electronically signed, please note that over-the-counter medications may be provided. Should you have any questions about this policy, please speak to our camp trainer at check-in.
All family members are welcome to come and observe camp. Signage from the lobby will direct you to seating. If you do attend, you must park in West/Visitor Lot 1 (hourly charge) adjacent to Tudor Fieldhouse.
Check-in will take place from 8:30am-9:00am.
Due to construction on the campus of Rice University, parking information is currently unavailable. Parking information will be communicated to all campers, parents, and guardians prior to the start of camp.
• $50.00 of total is considered a deposit and is non-refundable.
• No partial refunds/discounts/or prorated rates for attending other events or being able to only attend certain days.
• If camper cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances, notification must be made prior to check-in.
• No other camper may attend in place of your son/daughter due to absence.
• If camper misses 3 or more days due to illness/injury, balance will be reimbursed minus $50.00 deposit.
• In the event of a dire family situation, refund will be given for day(s) missed, minus $50.00 deposit.
• A $25.00 failed payment/returned check charge will be charged per transaction
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way to communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you registered for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.