Boy's & Girl's Grades: 2nd-12th
Location: Tudor Fieldhouse-Rice Campus-Houston, TX
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Starts: 9:00am / Ends: 3:00pm
Camp Cost: $100.00
Our shooting clinics provide high level instruction for boys and girls entering grades 2nd - 12th.
We will spend the day addressing skills integral to shooting, including balance, rhythm, mechanics, and confidence.
Scott Pera Rice basketball Camp T-Shirt
What to bring:
Come dressed and ready to play with athletic shorts, a t-shirt, and basketball/athletic shoes. Do not bring jewelry, watches, hats, etc. Cell phones will be put away during camp time. Additionally, do not bring a basketball or water bottle, as these are provided.
Camp times/conclusion of camp:
Camp will run from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Please pick up in the front of Tudor Fieldhouse along College Way Loop Road promptly at 3:00pm. See the attached schedule for the daily camp routine.
We have a full-time, certified athletic trainer who will be on site throughout the entirety of camp. If you have any medical concerns regarding your child, please convey this to the trainer at check-in. In the waiver statement that was electronically signed, please note that over-the-counter medications may be provided. Should you have any questions about this policy, please speak to our camp trainer at check-in.
All family members are welcome to come and observe camp. Signage from the lobby will direct you to seating. If you do attend, you must park in West/Visitor Lot 1 (hourly charge) adjacent to Tudor Fieldhouse.
A 10% discount will be offered for Rice Staff. Please email email@example.com for your discount code.
Check-in will take place in the main lobby of Tudor Fieldhouse from 8:00-9:00am. You may park in the Hess Staff Lot (adjacent to Hess Tennis Stadium) during check-in/closing only.
Due to construction on the campus of Rice University, parking information is currently unavailable. Parking information will be communicated to all campers, parents, and guardians prior to the start of camp.
Campers should bring their own lunch or plan to bring money to purchase lunch.
• $50.00 of total is considered a deposit and is non-refundable.
• No partial refunds/discounts/or prorated rates for attending other events or being able to only attend certain days.
• If camper cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances, notification must be made prior to check-in.
• No other camper may attend in place of your son/daughter due to absence.
• If camper misses 3 or more days due to illness/injury, balance will be reimbursed minus $50.00 deposit.
• In the event of a dire family situation, refund will be given for day(s) missed, minus $50.00 deposit.
• A $25.00 failed payment/returned check charge will be charged per transaction
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way to communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you registered for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.