Ole Miss Football Junior Rebels
Girls Ages: 5-14
Location: Practice: Manning Center - Performance: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Clinic Cost: $125.00
Sign your future cheerleader/dancer up for this year's Junior Rebels Pre -Game Performance on November 11, 2017.
• Deadline to register: Sept. 30th
• Deadline to order uniforms: Sept. 30th
• Deadline to order additional tickets: Sept. 30th
JUNIOR REBEL PACKAGE $125.00
• Navy Junior Rebels T-shirt
• Navy Poms
• Navy bow
• Clinic (Oct. 29th) with the Rebelettes and Cheerleaders
• Instructional Video of the routine (emailed to parent mid-October)
• Football pregame performance at the Nov. 11th Louisiana game
• Autographed Ole Miss Rebelettes and Cheerleader posters
• ONE participant ticket to the Nov. 11th game (for your Junior Rebel)
In addition to the Junior Rebel Package, you are welcome to purchase the following items at an additional cost:
1) Junior Rebels Uniform
a. Includes top, skirt, briefs (indicate sizes on google document)
b. Cost is $80.00
c. Checks payable to UMAA
d. Payment due no later than Sept. 30th
a. Additional tickets for family members may be purchased
c. indicate number of tickets you are purchasing on the google document
d. Tickets will be passed out at practice on Oct. 29th
* Please note: For the Nov. 11th performance, Junior Rebels will wear either their navy Junior Rebels t-shirt OR their Junior Rebels Uniform.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES:
• Sept. 30th Deadline to Register your cheerleader/dancer for this year's performance
• Sept. 30th Deadline for uniform payment $80.00 checks payable to UMAA (Uniforms will NOT be ordered after Sept. 30th, no exceptions)
• Sept. 30th Deadline payment for additional tickets ($25/ticket) checks payable to UMAA
• Oct. 29th - Junior Rebels Practice at the Manning Center 10:00am-12:00pm
• Nov. 11th - Pre-game rehearsal approx. four hours prior to kickoff
• Nov. 11th - Junior Rebels Pre-game Performance at the Ole Miss vs. Louisiana game
HOW TO REGISTER
• Step 1: Hit the REGISTRATION button at the bottom of webpage and fill out all components to register your participant
• Step 2: Click this link and fill form out completely (16 total questions)
• Step 3: Download the Medical/Consent form HERE
You are welcome to print, fill out, and email to email@example.com OR you're welcome to bring these forms to the Oct. 29th practice
NOTE: A current physical form OR a physician's signature is required (See highlighted section on Medical/Consent form page 2) Please include copy of insurance card (Front & Back)
• Step 4: Payment for UNIFORM PURCHASES ($80/uniform) are due no later than Sept. 30th; make sure to get your payment to Rachel Levetzow 908 All-American Dr. University, MS 38677 ASAP (Checks payable to UMAA)
• Step 5: Payment for TICKET PURCHASES ($25/ticket) are due no later than Sept. 30th; make sure to get your payment to Rachel Levetzow 908 All-American Dr. University, MS 38677 ASAP (Checks payable to UMAA)
• Step 6: We will see you at the Oct. 29th practice at the Manning Center at 10am! Tickets, uniforms, poms, t-shirts, and bows will be passed out during check in at 10am.
To allow plenty of time for uniform production and shipping, our registration deadline is a hard deadline and is set for Sept. 30th. Please adhere to this deadline. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Walk-in Registrations will not be allowed. Please register your cheerleader/dancer prior to Sept. 30th!
Download Waiver Form
For questions or concerns regarding Rebelette Camps & Clinics, contact Rachel Levetzow at 662 816-6572 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the workshop draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.